Last week ACF held a New Year themed #AgChat. It was invigorating to see so many new and old faces developing plans for 2013. The most interesting trend was the amount of people who were making New Year’s goals rather than resolutions. In fact, almost 90% of the participants had set goals on their agvocacy road maps.
We are now half-way through the month and are wondering how many have thrown their goals to the wayside?? Ouch. Well, we hope we can help super-charge you into getting back on track. Consider tackling some of these measurable goals:
- Blog more.: = Blog at least once a week
- Blog better.: = Create or begin using an editorial calendar
- Videos: Master YouTube and make more videos = Make one video or vlog per month
- Engagement: Be more proactive when writing. Use a more sensitive tone. Listen more. = Engage with at least one person a week
- Feature guest bloggers = Feature two bloggers per month
- Utilize Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube more. = Pin five times per week, post on Facebook two times per week, spend 15 min. per week ‘liking’ others videos
- Show more pictures = Publish three photos per blog post
- Tweet more = Tweet three times per day
Are you up for a challenge?