All good things must come to an end and sales for the 2015 National Collegiate Congress is not an exception. From now until tomorrow, Friday, January 2nd at 2pmET, we’ll be extending our two day sale which will provide students the optional day of touring Fair Oaks Farms for free when they register for the day of programming.
Why should students attend?
- Rockstar cast of speakers such as Laura Daniels, Michele Payn-Knoper, Brooke Haney, Taylor Truckey, Mark Gale, Carrie Mess, Leah Beyer, Josh Rusk, and Elizabeth Burns-Thompson.
- Expansive networking possibilities with fellow agriculture students from all over the United States.
- Opportunity to meet and visit with sponsors and potential employers Dow AgroSciences, National FFA, National Pork Board, Tyson Foods, Alltech, Farm Credit Services, Charleston|Orwig, Truffle Media and Animal Ag Alliance.
- Connect with leading experts from your demographic
- Plenty of social time to network
- An experience you will never forget!
- Agvocating Away from the Farm
- The State of Agvocacy Addresses (includes reviews of advocacy at the college level and post-graduate opportunities)
- Balancing Social with Professionalism
- Beginning Blogging
- Connecting with Commodity Groups
- Student Panel including a Culinary Student, Nutrition/Dietary Student, Social Work major and general major.
What are you waiting for? Don’t forget this is our last sale and your last opportunity to save before registration closes.