Posted: August 18, 2014
If you are on the internet, you have heard about the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS. If you have been hiding under a rock, it is a viral phenomenon where individuals and companies are challenging each other to either A) dump a bucket of very cold ice water on themselves or B) donate to the […]
Posted: April 23, 2014
As part of our “How do you talk about that?,” series, Shannon Seifert shares how she tells the story behind their non-organic and non-GMO farm. Not organic and no-GMO’s. Confused? Many are. Orange Patch Dairy doesn’t grow GMO crops, but we’re not an organic farm either. With GMO’s in the news, this only increases the […]
- Give #foodthanks This November
- Food is a part of our lives every single day. We r...
- #FoodChatMarch 19, 8-10pm ET
- Join farmers and ranchers on March 19, 2013 (Natio...
- Success Story: Realizing the Importance of Agriculture - What's Your Story?
- Lauren Chase was hired by the Montana Stockgrowers...