Posted: July 16, 2014
There are just some gosh darn nice people in this world! Recently you may have seen that we had an anonymous donor donate two free registrations to AgChat Foundation’s Cultivate and Connect Conference in August in Austin, TX. Well, Richard over at Pro-Ag was the recipient of one free registration. He was grateful to have won, […]
Posted: April 23, 2014
As part of our “How do you talk about that?,” series, Shannon Seifert shares how she tells the story behind their non-organic and non-GMO farm. Not organic and no-GMO’s. Confused? Many are. Orange Patch Dairy doesn’t grow GMO crops, but we’re not an organic farm either. With GMO’s in the news, this only increases the […]
- Give #foodthanks This November
- Food is a part of our lives every single day. We r...
- #FoodChatMarch 19, 8-10pm ET
- Join farmers and ranchers on March 19, 2013 (Natio...
- Success Story: Realizing the Importance of Agriculture - What's Your Story?
- Lauren Chase was hired by the Montana Stockgrowers...