Posted: March 4, 2014
How Are You Utilizing Conferences? Being able to get away from the farm or ranch to learn new ideas or hear a great speaker is a must. How do farmers and ranchers decide which conferences to attend? What do they want to see/hear? And what is the swage they want most? This AgChat conversation on […]
Posted: February 26, 2014
1.) Maintain grain quality (e.g. moisture, heat, etc) 2.) Never enter a bin without a “bin entry permit” 3.) Never enter a grain bin unless it is really truly necessary 4.) Never enter a grain bin alone – have an outside observer who can both see and hear you 5.) Most young teens do not […]
- Give #foodthanks This November
- Food is a part of our lives every single day. We r...
- #FoodChatMarch 19, 8-10pm ET
- Join farmers and ranchers on March 19, 2013 (Natio...
- Success Story: Realizing the Importance of Agriculture - What's Your Story?
- Lauren Chase was hired by the Montana Stockgrowers...