Posted: November 27, 2014
Whether you call a farm or ranch home or not, every time you turn around something about food, fiber, or fuel grabs the headlines. There’s no lack of interest in agriculture, but sometimes the overwhelming vast sea of ideas overpowers the simple step forward. Here are some creative & fun ways to get your fingers […]
Posted: April 23, 2014
As part of our “How do you talk about that?,” series, Shannon Seifert shares how she tells the story behind their non-organic and non-GMO farm. Not organic and no-GMO’s. Confused? Many are. Orange Patch Dairy doesn’t grow GMO crops, but we’re not an organic farm either. With GMO’s in the news, this only increases the […]
- Give #foodthanks This November
- Food is a part of our lives every single day. We r...
- #FoodChatMarch 19, 8-10pm ET
- Join farmers and ranchers on March 19, 2013 (Natio...
- Success Story: Realizing the Importance of Agriculture - What's Your Story?
- Lauren Chase was hired by the Montana Stockgrowers...