Posted: December 10, 2013
What About Science in Food? Say the label “GMO” and you’ll get all sorts of comments for, against, and controversial. AgChat brought together a discussion on the terms related to Genetically Modified Organisms and Agriculture. While the chat was civil there is still multiple sides to the idea of using biotechnology on food related organisms. ...
Posted: December 9, 2013
In the 100 years that our farm has been in the family, we have grown a variety of crops. Wheat has always been in the rotation, along with the occasional oats, barley, and flax. For many years, the Olson family grew seed for the Minnesota Crop Improvement Association. Currently, we have a three crop rotation ...
- Give #foodthanks This November
- Food is a part of our lives every single day. We r...
- #FoodChatMarch 19, 8-10pm ET
- Join farmers and ranchers on March 19, 2013 (Natio...
- Success Story: Realizing the Importance of Agriculture - What's Your Story?
- Lauren Chase was hired by the Montana Stockgrowers...