Posted: January 1, 2015
All good things must come to an end and sales for the 2015 National Collegiate Congress is not an exception. From now until tomorrow, Friday, January 2nd at 2pmET, we’ll be extending our two day sale which will provide students the optional day of touring Fair Oaks Farms for free when they register for the […]
Posted: April 23, 2014
As part of our “How do you talk about that?,” series, Shannon Seifert shares how she tells the story behind their non-organic and non-GMO farm. Not organic and no-GMO’s. Confused? Many are. Orange Patch Dairy doesn’t grow GMO crops, but we’re not an organic farm either. With GMO’s in the news, this only increases the […]
- Give #foodthanks This November
- Food is a part of our lives every single day. We r...
- #FoodChatMarch 19, 8-10pm ET
- Join farmers and ranchers on March 19, 2013 (Natio...
- Success Story: Realizing the Importance of Agriculture - What's Your Story?
- Lauren Chase was hired by the Montana Stockgrowers...