A group of volunteers have come together on the board of directors, the advisory board and committees. The Faces of the Foundation page includes a glimpse at the members of the boards. As a 501c3 not for profit organization we are blessed with volunteers who add greatly to the work of these boards and those who serve in various capacities.
Standing volunteer committees:
- Marketing Committee: Assists with promotion of ACF conferences, online events and overall brand outreach
- Finance/Sponsorship Committee: Work to secure funds from individuals, organizations and businesses to further the ACF program of work and mission.
- Training Committee: Organizes and executes the National Agvocacy conference which occurs on an annual basis
- Pacific Northwest Agvocacy Conference Committee: Organizes and executes the Pacific Northwest Agvocacy Conference which occurs on an annual basis
- #AgChat/#FoodChat Committee: Organizes moderators, topics and execution of the weekly #AgChat/#FoodChat conversations
- #AgChat/#FoodChat Moderator Core
We are currently in need of volunteers who can assist the foundation by becoming a member of the #AgChat/#FoodChat Moderator Core and blog contributors. For additional information, please complete the form below.