Exclusive registration for farmers and ranchers begins at 9amCT, Fri., March 7th. Non-farmers and non-ranchers may begin registration on Fri., March 21st.
It has been said that everything is bigger in Texas. The AgChat Foundation’s 2014 Cultivate & Connect conference to be held at the Radisson Hotel & Suites in beautiful downtown Austin, Texas, August 21-22, 2014, will be no exception. For the first time, our annual conference will include an open registration process which does not require participants to complete an application and receive an invitation to attend. Additionally, there will be no limit on the number of alumni attendees nor a limit on non-farmers and non-ranchers. It will be the best and biggest AgChat conference to date!
Who can attend?
Cultivate & Connect is open to all farmers, ranchers, growers, agribusiness people and agriculture educators from all walks of agriculture. Large, small, organic, conventional, urban, hobby? You are all invited to attend.
Why should you attend?
- Expansive networking within the AgChat community
- Connect with leading experts and your peers
- Learn and share innovative and cutting edge ideas
- The best of the best in Ag speakers
- Cultivate & Connect brings together the latest in technology and the farmers and ranchers who are using it
- An experience you will never forget
- What Chefs and Moms Really Say About the Food You are Growing
- Does Community Engagement Work Offline and Why You Should Care
- What is “Social Media Voice” and How Do You Find Yours?
- Too little Time, Too Many Activities. Help Me!
- Can You Build Your Community To Help Create Action?
- 5 Questions You Need To Learn To Answer About Being A Farmer, Dealing With The Questions
- Photo Walk About To Get The Pictures You Want
Keynote Speaker Thom Singer
Thom Singer is an engaging speaker who will cause you to explore creative ways to make, grow and keep your business relationships. Thom debunks the myths of networking and delivers actions items for success. He has authored ten books on the power of business relationships, networking, presentation skills and entrepreneurship, and regularly speaks to corporate, law firm and convention audiences. Participants will learn how to ‘lunch with strangers,’ ways to ignite deeper conversations, how to make deeper connections with consumers and meaningful relationships.
Call for Session Proposals
Share your story! How are you working differently? How are you making a difference? What approaches are you finding successful? How are you reaching new audiences? Are you connecting with youth? What tools or technologies are you using? How are your customers, followers, or audiences responding to your social media efforts? Compile and submit a proposal for a 2014 Cultivate & Connect conference session by clicking here.
How do I register?
Exclusive registration for farmers and ranchers begins at 8amCT on Friday, March 7th. Registration for non-farmers and non-ranchers will begin at 8am CT on Friday, March 21st.