Why should you attend at AgChat Foundation training event?
- Expansive networking within the AgChat community
- Connect with leading experts and your peers
- Learn and share innovative and cutting edge ideas on connecting consumers to the field
- The best of the best in Ag speakers
- Be exposed to the latest in social media and the farmers and ranchers who are using it
- An experience you will never forget
Upcoming training events
2nd Annual PNW Agvocacy Conference – April 27-28, 2015 in Spokane, WA
Back by popular demand, AgChat Foundation will again visit the pacific northwest to provide agriculture advocacy training to farmers and ranchers. An Early Bird discount will be available until March 20th. Please view our event site for a full schedule with descriptions.
Past training events
2015 Inaugural Collegiate Congress, January 20-21 in Indianapolis, IN
Offering an event subscribed just to the college demographic has been a long-time goal of the AgChat Foundation Board of Directors. These students are the future of agriculture, after all. The results of the Collegiate Congress surpassed all of our expectations. The connections and experiences created at the event are sure to last a lifetime. The success of the inaugural event has already fostered planning for the next event to be held in the fall of 2015 which will also include a half-day job fair.
2014 Cultivate & Connect Conference – Austin, TX, August 21-22, 2014
It has been said that everything is bigger in Texas. The AgChat Foundation’s 2014 Cultivate & Connect conference held at the Radisson Hotel & Suites in beautiful downtown Austin, Texas, August 21-22, 2014, was no exception. For the first time, our annual conference included open registration which did not require participants to complete an application and receive an invitation to attend. Additionally, there was no limit on the number of alumni attendees nor a limit on non-farmers and non-ranchers. As we anticipated, we hit record numbers in attendance and came away from one of the best events yet. Want to know more? Visit this great re-cap.
Main Sessions Included:
- What Chefs and Moms Really Say About the Food You are Growing
- Does Community Engagement Work Offline and Why You Should Care
- What is “Social Media Voice” and How Do You Find Yours?
- Too little Time, Too Many Activities. Help Me!
- Can You Build Your Community To Help Create Action?
- 5 Questions You Need To Learn To Answer About Being A Farmer, Dealing With The Questions
- Photo Walk About To Get The Pictures You Want