Why should you attend at AgChat Foundation training event?
- Expansive networking within the AgChat community
- Connect with leading experts and your peers
- Learn and share innovative and cutting edge ideas on connecting consumers to the field
- The best of the best in Ag speakers
- Be exposed to the latest in social media and the farmers and ranchers who are using it
- An experience you will never forget
Upcoming training events:
2016 Cultivate & Connect Conference in Kansas City, MO, December 8-9, 2016
Past training events:
- 2015 National Agvocacy Conference in Nashville, TN, November 9-10, 2015
- 2nd Annual PNW Agvocacy Conference – April 27-28, 2015 in Spokane, WA
- 2015 Inaugural Collegiate Congress, January 20-21, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN
- 2014 Cultivate & Connect Conference, in Austin, TX, August 21-22, 2014 – Visit this great re-cap.
- 2014 Northwest Agvocacy Conference in Portland, OR, January 30-31, 2014
- 2013 National Agvocacy 2.0 Conference in Charlotte, NC, August 22-23, 2013
- 2013 Upper Midwest Regional Conference in Rochester, MN, February 23, 2013
- 2012 Agvocacy 2.0 Conference in Kansas City, KS, August 23-24, 2012
- 2011 Agvocacy 2.0 Conference in Nashville, TN
- 2010 Agvocacy Conference in Chicago, IL
Main sessions have included:
- What Chefs and Moms Really Say About the Food You are Growing
- Does Community Engagement Work Offline and Why You Should Care
- What is “Social Media Voice” and How Do You Find Yours?
- Too little Time, Too Many Activities. Help Me!
- Can You Build Your Community To Help Create Action?
- 5 Questions You Need To Learn To Answer About Being A Farmer, Dealing With The Questions
- Photo Walk About To Get The Pictures You Want