Upper Midwest Regional Conference – Feb. 23, 2013
Thanks to a partnership with the Minnesota Corn Growers, Minnesota Farm Bureau, the Agchat Foundation is excited to announce that the first regional Agchat conference will be held Saturday, February 23rd at the DoubleTree Hotel in Rochester, Minnesota!
We invite you to come warm in from the cold and join us for ACF’s Upper Midwest Regional Conference, the first in a series of regional conferences offered by AgChat Foundation. Our regional conferences are designed to provide opportunities to those who are unable to attend the national conference due to location or timing. Different from the national conference, the regional conference is held in one day and offers many breakout sessions. The variety of sessions allows you to pick what areas of social media you are most interested in
and focus on those topics. This is in addition to our opening and closing sessions everyone will benefit from attending. A banquet style meal & evening of networking will also be offered on Fri., Feb. 22nd.
We are certain that a full day of learning about how YOU can use the internet to change opinions, educate and connect with people from all walks of life will light a spark for agvocacy inside of you that will defrost even the most frozen among us. And the friendships and connections you will make learning with your fellow agvocates? That’s like the marshmallows on the hot cocoa, the best part!
Why should you attend?
- Our regional conference is the on-ramp for people who really want to be part of the agvocacy action online but don’t know where to start.
- The regional conference will also ignite a fire under those who have a foothold in one or two areas of social media but want to explore other venues of conversation and improve the skills they already have.
- The offering of a large variety of topics (descriptions below).
- Provides folks who aren’t able to get away from the farm for the full time of ACFC 2.0 an opportunity to still come and learn.
- The regional conference is open to people from anywhere, however with the location it is going to draw folks in driving distance of Rochester. This means you will be learning with your neighbors and friends, in fact you should probably forward this link to them right now!