The AgChat Foundation is celebrating five years of pioneering grassroots agvocacy during the 2015 Cultivate & Connect conference scheduled for November 9-10, 2015 in Nashville, TN. One lucky sweepstakes winner will receive a complimentary registration to the event by completing our entry form which asks, “What is your favorite AgChat Foundation memory?”
How do I enter?
Your favorite memory can be from an online connection made through #AgChat or #FoodChat, an in person event, during a conference or anything ACF related. Just complete our entry form by clicking here, submit a photo to accompany your memory via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (the entry form must be complete and photo received in order to qualify).
We can not wait to hear all about your favorite memories!
Don’t forget to register to make more ACF memories at this year’s Cultivate & Connect conference! Register today at http://nashville.agchat.rocks!
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
1) Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up by completing the Google sweepstakes entry form, and submitting a photo which represents your favorite memory to email@example.com and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of AgChat Foundation (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2) Agreement to rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of AgChat Foundation, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3) Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 8, 2015 and ending September 30, 2015. All online entries must be received by September 30, 2015 at 11:59pmET.
4) How to enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided in the link provided. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete with a submission of the Google form and image via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AgChat Foundation. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AgChat Foundation.
5) Prize: The winner of the Sweepstakes will receive a complimentary registration to the 2015 Cultivate & Connect conference, valued at $370 for farmers, ranchers, growers; valued at $450 for agribusiness professionals and all others. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AgChat Foundation to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6) Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7) Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within seven (7) days following the winner selection. AgChat Foundation shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8) Rights Granted by you: By entering this content and image, you understand that AgChat Foundation, anyone acting on behalf of AgChat Foundation, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without further compensation.
9) Terms: AgChat Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, AgChat Foundation may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AgChat Foundation. AgChat Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AgChat Foundation reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from AgChat Foundation. You may opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10) By entering you agree to release and hold harmless AgChat Foundation, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11) Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of Illinois, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13) Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AgChat Foundation, PO Box 213, Hopedale, IL 61747. Requests must be received no later than October 31st.
14) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is AgChat Foundation, PO Box 213, Hopedale, IL, 61747.