Health and Heart, What Are You Doing? February is American Heart Month [CDC info]. This FoodChat looks at what people are doing around food, exercise, health, and life.
Complete Twitter conversation for FoodChat on Heart Health Month.
- Reducing stress is thought to prevent heart disease. What are some ways you can reduce stress?
- What is your favorite heart healthy snack? What makes it healthy?
- Last week skim milk was mentioned as bad. What do you do when you hear these stories?
- Are you exercising 30 min every weekday or 150 min per week? Should you be?
- What are you doing to know your heart health better?
- There are six cuts of beef which meat the American Heart Assoc.’s criteria for heart-healthy. Name two…ready, set, go!
- What are three factors that increase your risk for heart disease? How can we combat risks?
- Last week on @TheBiggestLoser the winner lost over 59% of her wt. Is weight-loss like this dangerous to ur heart? Why/why not?
- When looking for heart healthy recipes, what are your go-to resources (websites, blogs, publications, etc…)?
- What is the strangest food you’ve eaten which is considered heart-healthy?
- We’ve talked about knowing your numbers…what are those numbers & where should they be?
- What is one executable idea you will take away from tonight’s chat & apply in the next week?