Global Conversation On Ag and Food What happens when you bring together several hundred people on Twitter to talk about agriculture and food? You have AgriChatWorld! This conversation held on World Food Day focused on global perspectives about food, agriculture, and society. Thanks to @AgriChatUK, @AgrichatNL, @EUFoodchat and @OverTheFarmGate for organizing and coordinating.
Complete Twitter conversation for AgriChatWorld on World Food Day.
- Please introduce yourself by saying who you are, where you’re from and what food you produce- & share any farm pictures! Tell us about agriculture in your country: what agriculture is your country famous for and what are you most proud of?
- What is the biggest challenge and/or opportunity facing you as a farmer in your country?
- As a farmer or consumer do you feel the effects of globalisation? What are local or global aspects of farming?
- How do you think farming and our food system will change in the future?
- Do you think farmers around the world can work together? If so, how and why?
- What would be your 1 wish for the future of food/farming in the world?