Farm King Transparency Special guests Farm Kings (@FarmKings) join the #AgChat conversation about transparency in agriculture and how they approach their show on GAC. How should farmers and ranchers approach telling their story? How can one handle the trolls? And what actually is involved in making a TV show?
Complete Twitter conversation for AgChat on Agriculture Transparency.
- For @FarmKings only — please introduce your farm & the show
- For @FarmKings Has there been a upside &/or downside to the fame the show has brought?
- What were some parts of farm life that GAC was interested in filming that surprised the farmers?
- Growing up with Downs can be tough but Ben is AWESOME. Advice for rural families with special needs?
- What is agriculture looking to accomplish through further transparency in our industry?
- Are being transparent & showing every thing the same thing? How to decide the line?
- What does the opposite of transparency look like, in terms of actions/stance?
- Sometimes full/immediate transparency is a lot. How does one share a story to build up trust/transparency?
- Do you believe that full transparency is something everyone in agriculture should be doing?
- Are there things in transparency we shouldn’t show? Why/why not?
- From a customer/consumer view, do the millions out there really not care as long as they have access to it?
- Sometimes being transparent invites the Trolls. What should I do?
- How do gain confidence on a third party coming in, filming you? May represent you in a bad light.
- What resources are out there to help me learn more about being transparent about my #farm/ranch operations?