Thank You! This is the time of year that we want to slow down and reflect on all the blessings we have through this FoodChat #FoodThanks conversation. One of those blessings is all the food choices we have in this nation. Farmers, ranchers, processors, butchers, bakers, chefs, grocers, truckers and more all make it possible for us to have healthy food on plates.
Reminder: this Twitter conversation also has a sister conversation on Facebook: the #Foodthanks Facebook Party. And, to last throughout the holiday season and into 2013, there is a #FoodThanks Pinterest board to share your favorite food, person, or holiday image!
- What does #foodthanks mean to you, and what are some ways to help children learn #foodthanks?
- Does your family pause together on Thanksgiving to give #foodthanks? How? To whom?
- What is your family’s favorite Thanksgiving food tradition? Most unusual food tradition?
- What are the top three foods you’ll be giving #foodthanks for? #foodchat
- Buy from local farmers & make everything from scratch or buy pre-made to spend more time with family?
- Turkey: Any secrets you can share? Do you have any questions about turkey?
- Cranberries: How did they become part of Thanksgiving dinner? Do you serve them?
- Pumpkin Pie: What is your favorite pumpkin pie dessert? How do you make pumpkin puree?
- What is your familys favorite Thanksgiving non-food tradition? Most unusual non-food tradition?
- Executable Idea: How can we show our #foodthanks all year and engage more people in the convo?